Monday, April 16, 2012

Whitney, I bid thee farewell.

In the last week of my service learning, I must say, I'm sad. I truly enjoyed my weeks at Whitney. I've met a lot of great kids and people. I wouldn't trade this experience for the world. From what started out to be considered a burden turned out to be one of the greatest opportunities of my life. I'm sad that my time there is wearing down to its last day. But hopefully this experience will lead on to bigger opportunities. All I can do is express my appreciation towards my teacher for giving me this opportunity to begin with and my appreciation for the people whom I worked with. They are marvelous people. I can't stress enough the value of this opportunity. If anyone were to ask me about what service learning option they should choose, I would try my best to steer them toward Whitney. They won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment